In today’s world, hiring managers often have resumes piling up on their desks. Unfortunately, some stand out for all the wrong reasons. CareerBuilder.com recently released a survey of the most memorable things hiring managers have seen on resumes. Below are some of the more outrageous answers.
• Candidate listed God as a reference.
• Candidate listed her hobby as alligator watching.
• Candidate claimed to be a direct descendant of the Vikings.
• Candidate’s email address had “lovesbeer” in it.
• Candidate listed “Master of Time and Universe” under his experience.
• Candidate started off the application with “Do you want a tiger?”
• Candidate specifically pointed out that he was not a gypsy.
• Candidate’s condition for accepting the position was being allowed to bring his pet monkey to the workplace.
• Candidate pointed out, “I’ll have your job in five years.”
• Candidate sent a 24-page resume for a 5-year career.
• Candidate put a picture of her cat on top of her resume.
• Candidate declared himself “the LeBron James of table games.”
• Candidate sent a video trying to hypnotize the HR manager into hiring him.
Click here for original article